Monday, April 07, 2008

Opening of "SIDESHOW"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The opening for Sideshow was really incredible. A very big turnout as you can see. I had a great wall for my pieces that seemed to be the perfect spot for people to check it out and discover what I do. Brad Benedict, the curator, seemed so busy chatting it up with about a million people. Bergamot Station has a pretty big parking lot, but man they need to start thinking about valet parking after the last year because the shows just keep getting bigger and bigger. So, if you are in the area I hope you come see the show while it's up. The Gallery has it up for basically the majority of April. I'm in good company as you can see by the samples here of Colin Johnson, Everett Peck and Van Arno. See the post below for links and more information!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

3 comments:

Christineben said...

Congrats on your awesome show! Keep up the great work Joe!

Christine

jim bradshaw said...

Your wall looks great Joe. Man, I wish I could have been there. I hope you sell mucho pieces.

Unknown said...

Thanks Jim and Christine! I have no idea yet if I sold any work, but I sure hope I did. It was a super packed opening and hopefully some collectors snatched up one. Maybe it'll pay for my New York trip in July. Taxes left me an empty husk of a man.