Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Squirrels On The Bus! Going "Back-to-School" with Some Fun Critters


Uploaded with secretsaucestudio.com/ WAHOOOOOOO!!! I finally got my new Semi-Fall/ Back-to-School" mailer image completed and produced, so it's circulating across this great big land of ours as we speak. E-blasts are also a comin'! This is basically going to a lot of Children's book publishers and magazines...also some newspapers and Entertainment publications. I like to imagine that the girl student in the front of the bus has a large acorn inside her lunchbox. Hope you all like the piece.

2 comments:

Jim Paillot said...

I cannot tell you how funny this is! I double love this crazy piece!

Unknown said...

JIMBO! You're the greatest! Thanks for positive support always. I'm trying to add more kids pieces to my portfolio and make some new clients in the process. Coming from you, that's a great compliment. Your work is crazy brilliant!