Sunday, April 08, 2007

The SILA Show at Billy Shire Fine Arts

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Since my car had been in the shop for a week getting a new shifting cable and clutch I took the opportunity to burn a few extra calories and cycle on down to The SILA Show at Billy Shire Fine Arts. It turned out to be a pretty fun show. And some of my friends like Mark Todd and Esther Watson were also in it. Here are some of my badly shot and focused pics of the night. Hmmm....and I didn't even have any wine. You'd think I could take a better picture.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: